Austrian schilling ATS
Exchange them for dollars!
We buy Austrian schillings (ATS)
Do you have Austrian shillings or other currency withdrawn from circulation and replaced by the Euro? We can help you exchange these bills.
The Austrian schilling served as Austria’s currency for 63 years, until it was replaced by the Euro. The currency shares its name with the former British shilling.
While no longer in use, we specialize in exchanging out-of-circulation currencies such as Australian schillings. Both schilling bills and coins can be exchanged through our simple and secure trading service, without additional fees.
Exchange rates. Last update 2020-02-26 14:00:07
|Currently in circulation||Discontinued||Coins|
Austrian Schilling 100 ATS
Withdrawn from circulation – Austrian schilling
- The Vienna-based Oesterreichische Nationalbank issued the Austrian schilling bills in 1983, which remained in circulation until they were replaced by the Euro in 2002.
- Austrian schilling bills which were in circulation prior to 1983 no longer have monetary value.
- The Austrian schilling is no longer the official currency of Austria.
- The bills cannot be exchanged at banks or exchange offices.
- Contact us to exchange the bills.
Change shillings into dollars!
Do you have Austrian schillings? Would you like to exchange them?
Get cash for your Austrian schillings. With forgottenbucks.com, you can exchange your money quickly and easily.
Exchange old bills and coins from Austria and other countries which have adopted the Euro. Remember that you can still exchange old, discontinued bills at forgottenbucks.com. We can help you exchange Austrian schillings, German marks, Maltese lira, Dutch guilders, Irish pounds, Czech crowns, and many other currencies.
We buy Austrian schilling coins (ATS)
Have a bunch of old Austrian coins and not sure what to do with them? We can help you quickly and easily exchange them for dollars. Get cash for the coins in the pictures:
Austrian coins withdrawn from circulation
- Austrian schilling coins were in circulation until 2002, when they were replaced by the Euro. Both Austrian schilling and groschen coins were issued by the Austrian Mint. Each schilling is divided into 100 groschen.
- The coins cannot be exchanged at banks or exchange offices.
- We exchange the coins shown, regardless of when they were minted. We also exchange commemorative coins in denominations of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 schillings.
- Fill in the contact form below to exchange coins.
Exchange coins for dollars
At forgottenbucks.com, you can quickly and easily exchange those old Austrian coins you have tucked away in a drawer somewhere.
Don’t wait – exchange old bills and coins from Austria and other countries. Remember that you can still exchange old bills and coins replaced by the Euro. We also exchange currencies such as: Australian and Canadians dollars, Swiss francs, Czech crowns, and others – check it out.