Romanian leu ROL
Exchange them for dollars!
We buy Romanian leu ROL
Do you have old, discontinued Romanian leu bills? You can quickly and easily exchange them for dollars. We can help you exchange the bills in the pictures:
Romanian leu currently in circulation
- These bills are legal tender in Romania.
- They can be exchanged at a bank or currency exchange office.
- We can also quickly and easily exchange them for you.
Discontinued Romanian leu
- These banknotes were made of polymer and were withdrawn from circulation in 2005.
- The Romanian leu was revalued, with 10,000 old lei equal to one new leu. Bills in denominations of 10,000, 50,000, 100,000, 500,000, and 1,000,000 leu were withdrawn.
- These bills cannot be exchanged at banks or at currency exchange offices, and you can’t pay with them in the Romania.
- Contact us to exchange bills.
Exchange your Romanian leus for dollars!
Found some Romanian leu in the house somewhere, or maybe some bills left over from your last trip to Romania? Want to change them for US dollars?
With forgottenbucks.com, you can exchange your money quickly and easily.
Exchange Romanian bills and coins. We can help you exchange Austrian shillings, German marks, Maltese lira, Dutch guilders, Irish pounds, Czech crowns, and many other currencies.
We buy Romanian leu coins
These coins are legal tender in Romania.
We can quickly and easily exchange them for you.
Exchange coins for dollars
At forgottenbucks.com, you can quickly and easily exchange those Romanian coins you have tucked away in a drawer somewhere.
Don’t wait – exchange old bills and coins from Romania and other countries. We also exchange currencies such as: Australian and Canadian dollars, Swiss francs, Czech crowns, and others – check it out.